Sunday, September 5, 2010

Getting into Android Development



I will post in this blog the details of each of my programs and updates I make to them. If you need help or support, or if you find a bug, you can comment here for a quick response.

I only recently tried my hand at Google Android. I already know Java, C++, and PHP, but learning how to use Android's API is a whole new experience. I enjoy new experiences and I enjoy making new things - new artwork, new programs, and new works of literature.  I hope to make this happen through my work with Android.


My first application is Tic Tac Toe, published on the Android Market one month ago. Tic Tac Toe received a decent reception, so I decided to expand its functionality and style. A recent update broke compatibility with Éclair and Cupcake, but I fixed Éclair last night and Cupcake today.


I'm working on a second application, although I won't release the details just yet.  I plan to make it fun, creative, and stylish.

No comments:

Post a Comment